Sunday, July 29, 2007

expanding to serve you better!

Whenever I see that sign at an airport, I just snort.
Expanding, yeah. Serve, hardly. Better? I doubt it!
But it may be true with the Kevyn Blog.
I don't know how you are getting at it these days...but our all new and improved radio station website may be your best link:

www.fm1071.com

The website is chock full of all sorts of stuff, including much more from colleagues at the radio station, news sources and links to fm107 listeners.

Just look for my page and click on for my blog updates.

I assume I'll keep this site up and running as well...but it may not be as fresh as the other site...and you know how upsetting it can be when you're, well, not fresh.

Love,
Kevyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right back at you, Kevyn.

Saw your station setting up it's Fair booth while we were setting up our "Path to Cleaner Air" exhibit at the Eco Experience. It's about corn-based fuel, among other things.

Glad to hear you could be there for opening day of the Fair.

Tittoes!